- Mandatory Support Experience handling environment of large-scale Solaris or Linux OS and Sun/X86/X64 Hardware
- Sun certifications like SCSA is must.
- Strong Knowledge on Solaris 9/10 or Redhat Linux Operating System.
- Strong knowledge in VMWare and preferably with VCAP-DCD.
- Mandatory Support Experience on Sun and Intel Server Hardware HP/DELL/IBM Standalone and Blade Servers.
- Support Experience on OS and Hardware Troubleshooting.
- Support Experience on Oracle and HP/DELL/IBM firmware upgrades.
- Knowledge/Experience in troubleshooting Unix based applications.
- LDOM and ZONES creation and administration.
- Basic Knowledge on VERITAS Volume Manager, Multipathing and Clusters.
- Knowledge on Server Management tools like OVO/Netbackup/Alerting tools.
- Installation with Jumpstart and Local Media.
- Solaris Console knowledge such as XSCF and Ok Prompt.
- Troubleshooting of OS and recovery of FLAR with jumpstart.
- Should be flexible for 24/7 support and field support.
- Good communication skills.
- Installing, configuring and administering RedhatLinux Operating system.
- Configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of TCP/IP, NFS, DNS.
- Designing and managing disk space using Redhat Linux Logical Volume management.
- Creating file systems on Redhat Linux.
- Adding new packages and applications when required by the developer on Linux.
- Configuring and installing YUM server
- Configuring and installing iSCSI storage.
- Adding / Removing swap space / paging space
- Backup and restoration
- User administration.
- Configuring and installing Http and Samba packages.
- Knowledge on NIM, PowerHA and PowerVM.
- Preferrably with MCSE/MCSA certification
- Good Knowledge in Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Server Hardware.(HP, IBM and DELL)
- Good Knowledge in Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Server OS like Windows Server 2008,2012 etc.
- Good Knowledge in RAID.
- Good Knowledge in Active Directory.
- Windows Server Maintenance, WAUS, Performance Monitor.
- Group Policy Maintenance for OU’s
- Maintaining the Proxy server, User mail quota managing etc.
- Email account administration, i.e., account creation and management and distribution lists on Microsoft Exchange.
- icrosoft Outlook configuration for Clients.
- Antivirus Maintenance, monitoring Server and client process.
- Client Support like trouble shooting and Performance monitoring.
- Data Backup for Client data’s and Server’s system state data.
- Firewall Configuration and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge in Storage.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7,8,8.1 and Microsoft Office 2007 and any other authorised desktop applications.
- Good knowledge in Hardware.
- Basic Networking Concepts.
- Familiarize in end users basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation.
- Microsoft Outlook configuration for Clients.
|Experience||4 + years of experience in the following criteria.|
|No. of Positions||1|
- Should have excellent knowledge in ESXI, VSphere, VCenter, VMotion and VMware Workstation.
- Installing, Configuring and administering Windows 2003 & 2008 & 2012 Active Directory.
- Installing, Configuring and administering DHCP & DNS & Group Policies & Terminal Services.
- Managing and Troubleshooting Active directory, DNS, DHCP and File server.
- Windows clustering, DFS, Quota Management.
- Installation, configuration and managing ESX/ESXi and vCenter Server components.
- VMotion, Storage vmotion, VMware High Availability, DRS, DPM, Fault Tolerance etc.
- Performing Snapshots, Cloning, cold migrations and hot migrations (vMotion).
- P2V and V2V conversions by using VMware Converter.
- Creating and managing resource pools and adding the Virtual Machines into resource pools.
- Preparing Reports on Root Cause Analysis & System Log Analysis.
- Troubleshooting problems with the help of Event Logs.
- Administration of Windows 2003, 2008 & 2012 Servers.
- Cloud Computing Administration – ESX & ESXi, Venter.
- Identify and troubleshoot any kind of issues that arise related to VMware ESX/ESXi 4.1 & 5, vCenter v4.0 &5 & 6.0and the other datacenter products like update manager,inverter, And VDR backup. .
- Performing Virtual cluster configuration, StorageVMotion and backups over VDR.
- Create and deploy templates, Cloning VM’s.
- Managing Vcenter Server, Update manager.
- Physical to Virtual (P2V) / Virtual to Virtual (V2V) migration planning, design, analysis, and implementation
- Configuration of vNetwork standard and distributed switches, network connections, and Port groups.
- Storage Provisioning and management with perspective to VMware.
- Good knowledge in storage is must.
|Job Title||DBA Consultant|
|Experience||4 + years of experience in Oracle Database Adminstration.|
|No. of Positions||3|
|Education||B.E / M.C.A / B.Tech|
- 4+ years of experience in Oracle database administration (9i,10g,11gR2).
- Provide support for all Oracle database environments that include problem identification,
- Architect, design, and implement replication and/or data synchronization. Establish and maintain data replication as required for each application (GoldenGate/Dataguard).
- Should be available on-call support on a 24/7 basis when needed. Actual shift 9hrs.
- Must possess strong communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good Conceptual knowledge of Oracle RDBMS internals, Backup & Recovery Principles (using RMAN), performance tuning, logical and physical design of database.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment and supporting critical applications.
- Experience Installing, configuring, upgrading and administering different versions of Oracle.
- Good PL/SQL, SQL and Unix scripting skills.
- Experience with Standby databases.
- Experience with RAC and ASM Administration is required.
- Experience with Golden Gate.